SET UP INFORMATION
- Electricity available for Sponsors – Booth 1 – 7
- Check our Sponsor page for more info.
- Your sponsorship is confirmed upon receipt of your donation.
- Exhibitors – (WIFI AVAILABLE) Your “space” is confirmed upon receipt of your $50.00 donation. Thank you for any extra donations you would like to contribute. (subject to availability for electricity after registration closes for booth’s 1-7, let us know if you are interested. It would be $70 or $60 donation)
- Firm time for set up (8:15 am – 9:00 am) and request no break down (emergency is the exception) before 4:00pm.
WHAT TO BRING
- Please bring your own table (6-8 ft.), tablecloth & chairs. Overhead covering is recommended but optional.
- Space is 10 X 10 and parking will be behind your area on the grass.
- Free tacos and coffee available while supplies last. Early birds have a better chance of getting breakfast.
- IDEAS Offer a small gift incentive for your own prospects who show up. And or offer a SPECIAL/DISCOUNT only at the event.
- PRIZE drawing for the vendor who brings the most guests (acknowledged with registration – “who invited you to this event”?
- Vendor cards will be provided for all guests which will encourage visiting all vendors. Be sure to sign the cards after sharing your products or service.
- Important to know: Wellness 4 Warriors or the American Legion Post 593 is not responsible for any lost and found. Please mind your table and ask a neighboring vendor to mind it for you in case of bathroom break or cover your goods as needed.
No refunds. (Wellness 4 Warriors is a non-profit, tax exempt organization under IRS Section 501(c)(3). Individual and corporate contributions are tax exempt as allowable by law.)